Incorporating technology from Europlacer’s innovative award winning iineo platform, xpii+benefits from low maintenance linear motors, high resolution digital cameras and advanced on-head optical component sensing. With these features you can benefit from all the capability of iineo in a compact space where the modularity enables you to build your line to meet growing demands.
xpii+ uses proven Europlacer core features, such as turret heads, intelligent feeders and a suite of powerful software tools to manage challenges today and tomorrow, without compromise.
It is equipped with a choice of turret heads and incorporates optical sensors that can detect, on the fly, the presence of smt components as small as 01005 and as large as 50 x 50mm. It will accommodate components supplied loose, on tape, short strip tape, sticks, and in trays.
The pick and place machine xpii+ II features two rotary heads on X/Y gantries with 8 or 12 pick ups and ‘Smart’ nozzles, with a maximum placement rate of 30,000 cph (IPC: 22 380 cph)
That’s why the xpii+ pick and place machine has the same genuine line balancing capability as iineo+, with all heads and nozzle positions capable of placing the full range of components. It means you don’t have to compromise on feeder positions or throughput speed, and can run production as efficiently as is possible.
- PCB sizes – 500mm x 460mm or 500mm x 550mm
- rotary turret heads with 8 or 12 placement nozzles
- feeder positions – 92 x 8mm
- component size – 01005 to 99mm x 99mm
- component weight & height – 300g & 31mm
- component testing capability – with independently verifiable calibration (UKAS / NIST / PTB…etc)
- every nozzle position can place all and any component types, for real line balancing and no limitations
- odd form & smart nozzle banks
Click on the image below to learn more about the XPii+